Lara Stone

"On a runway incident: "I kept saying 'Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me' because I had to get to the catwalk but she just kept posing. So I pushed her. It was only a few stairs."

On wanting to be thin: "If I could have the discipline to be super skinny, I would be. I think of dieting, then I eat pizza. I'm a woman and every woman wants to be skinnier, unfortunately."

On men: "Men don't like me. I haven't been on a date for six months. I've started a club with a girlfriend called the We Hate Men But We Can't Be Gay Club."

On what next: "I lie in bed at night and worry about what comes next. I'm not sure I have any other talents."

On the industry: "I figure out what they hate most and then do lots and lots of that."

On what she wears: "I shouldn't be wearing these shoes because I hate the designer and I never wear people that I hate. "
She's not kate moss, but c'mon, she could be.
Damn, she's more than a model, she's an icon.

0 heart(s):